SEO is the process of optimizing a website for better indexing it for search engines. This is a process of gathering traffic to a website. SEO is helpful in promoting websites and there is an important role of SEO in brand promotion.
Definition of SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. – Wikipedia
Why do we need SEO
Friends, whether you are an in-house marketer, or an outhouse marketer, a consultant or an executive, or you have your own online business, SEO is very important for almost all types of business. Making the most of a great SEO strategy can help your business or your new product easily improve search rankings and drive organic traffic to your site, relevant to almost all of your web pages by the most important members of your audience.
By customizing your business and business profit can be well focused. You too will rank better for your business – and when creating a competent website or all of its content, it is important that your SEO efforts be fast because SEO is very important to us in any way we see. Knowing how to properly optimize all your content is very important to gain visibility and better search engines.
Things to know while doing SEO
- Write good and unique content Let us tell you that Google gives the most importance to those websites which provide the best content to its users. If your content is unique and of good quality, then you will not have to work hard to create separate backlinks. You should only provide the information that they are looking for on the Internet so that they will feel that they have come to the right place and will then prefer to visit your website to get any information. Before the topic on which you are going to write, analyze your competitors that what they are doing, you can note the main points of these competitors. And while writing the content, describe them in simple and clear language. Keep in mind that you do not have to copy / paste the content of any website.
- Design the content properly After writing the post, the most important thing is to design the content. You should research what the users are searching for the most, first define those main things. To come on top in Google search, you should use strong keywords in Headings and Subheadings (H2, H3). You can use Images and Bullets in the post to make the content attractive. Use the main keyword in the first paragraph and bold it.
- Give a Unique Title to Each Article Did you know that you can write a unique title or title for each post or article on your website, this title given by you that accurately and clearly describes how you want to write your article. Which topic am I going to talk about? Ideally, the title can be created by combining a few key keywords and phrases.
- Create Good Backlinks When a link to your website is given by a website, it is counted in the backlink. Backlinks are mainly of two types – Do Follow and No Follow. Do-Follow links are those which help to bring up your rank in Google because it passes the link juice of the website. Whereas the No Follow link is not so strong because it does not pass the Link Juice of the website. With the help of Ahrefs tool, you can create a backlink of your website to a website with high domain authority, which will also increase the authority of your website and it will start performing well.
- Internal Linking Internal Link means to give a link to another post of your own blog in a post of your own blog. This will mean that the Domain Authority that your website has got should be equally distributed in all the pages. Keep in mind that the interlink of the post you give should be on the relevant content i.e. similar post. You can internallink 4-5 written content in one post. Meta Tags and Descriptions written in.
- Meta Tags and Descriptions are those which you do not see on the website. But when a user searches your content on Google, he sees your Meta in SERP. You should provide meta tags and description in each of your content. You must give the main keywords in Meta Tag and Description, this highlights them, which makes it easier for Google to catch them. And then your post will slowly start ranking.
- Site Loading Speed Google gives the most importance to the website with fast loading speed, so you should speed up the loading speed of your website as much as you can. To speed up the loading speed of the website, compress the images only, take good hosting and use CDN network. To check website speed, you will find many websites on Google.
Role of SEO in brand promotion
Friends, SEO is very important in the promotion of any brand. Because friends, suppose you are promoting any brand from someone and you got an article written about that brand from someone. If that person has not done SU in that article, then your article will not be ranked, when the article is not ranked, then people will not be able to recognize the value of our business or any kind of brand.